Sunday, March 13, 2011

When I think about the Lord...

When S was between 18 months to 2 years we started going to the pool at the YMCA. He loved the water and watching R play around him. One of his favorite things to do was to slowly walk in from the shallow end and step into deeper and deeper. It was so much fun to watch him discover how the water moved and how his body responded to it. There was only one problem with this "game": He didn't know the water was dangerous when it was deeper than he was. At some point I would have to pick him up and put him back in the shallow end.

This picture came to mind this morning when we sang the song "When I think about the Lord" at the part that went "...When I Think about the Lord, how He picked me up and turned me around, how He placed my feet on solid ground ..."

1 comment: