Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Summer Time

Today was R's last day of music class. Soon we'll be in full swing summer mode where each week is different and there won't be much of a schedule until school starts in the fall. This summer will be especially crazy with the new baby boy coming at the end of June.

As much as it's going to be chaotic, I'm really looking forward to it. I'm getting to that point in my pregnancy where I really don't want to be busy and summer lends itself to staying home. My boys love their backyard and walks in the neighborhood (which really won't happen until the end of the summer). I also am excited about all the visits from family we have coming up.

I have a feeling that even though we don't have anything huge planned this summer is going to go by fast and we're going to enjoy every minute of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment