Monday, April 11, 2011

Things I like about having boys.

Here is a short list of things I'm enjoying about having boys right now.

1. Fresh flowers every day (today I have some small yellow flowers)
2. If it's pink I know it's mine
3. Discussions about Tornadoes
4. Turning every task into a competition (to avoid fighting and increase efficiency I have had to create a 2 year old bracket and 4 year old bracket so they both win)
5. Stuffed animals that double as tackling dummies
6. Giggling over words that sound similar to potty words but haven't crossed the line (ex: belly button)
7. A sandbox full of carefully built roads and buildings
8. Quick cuddles and quiet words of comfort when rough play gets out of hand.
9. Matching means wearing everything that's the same color.
10. Favorite bible stories - Crucifixion, Jesus calms the storm, Jonah getting eaten by a whale

1 comment:

  1. Amy this has me rolling with laughter!!! Stuffed animals that double as tacking dummies...!!!

    ReplyDelete